Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Beer: Firestone Solace

GASP! She updates!

Blogging is hard. Especially when you work in front of a computer all day. I like to come home and zone out on pinterest or, you know, watch tv, or work out. Blogging requires you to be mentally engaged enough to be witty.

Hopefully you find me witty when I actually am trying!

It's been a long few weeks but this weekend we have friends from out of town [out of state] visiting and we are going to Paso Robles for the harvest festival weekend!

Right now I am zoning out with the help of Firestone Solace. This is my favorite beer. I am not sure why, Dos Equis is pretty good, and usually a staple in our house. I also enjoy Blue Moon or Shock Top.

I suppose it's because it's lightly sweet to me, a little wheatty, a little honey, not too bubbly, and a just... Smooth.

And it's fitting to start my weekend off with Solace because, [dun da da DUN] they are located in Paso!

And the pretty teal label helps make it eye catchy.

But really, Eureka burger introduced me to this beer, and I have enjoyed it ever since.

Cheers to the weekend, cheers to Paso, and cheers to wine and beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment