Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Recipe: Blueberry Cheesecake Pops

I love Popsicles. I love making them, but even more, I LOVE eating them!

Here is my take on a "cheesecake" pop.

1/4 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
1/4 cup marscapone (room temperature)
1/4 cup Greek yogurt
1-2 tablespoons of honey
1 tablespoon almond milk
1 tsp sugar (or honey!)
Brown sugar as needed

Add sugar to blueberries, cook on stove over medium heat. Once saucy, cool.

Mix marscapone, yogurt, honey, and almond milk. Blend well. Once combined set aside.

Fill your Popsicle mold no more than halfway with blueberry sauce. Top off with marscapone yogurt blend. Top with brown sugar. Freeze. Then eat! Nom nom nom!

***on a side note I received my FIRST comment last week.


"I was ωondering if you еver thought of chаngіng thе structure
of your ѕite? Its vеry ωell written; I love
what youve gοt to say. But maybe you could а little morе in the way
of content so people сoulԁ сonnect with it
better. Yοuve got an awful lot of text for onlу haѵing 1
or 2 pictures. Мaybе you cοuld space it out bеtter?"


Thank you for your constructive criticism! You are totally right. I have been super lazy relying on my blogger app for my iPad and not paying attention to how my posts look once they are uploaded. I will get better about that.

In addition, I will try to make an effort to post more often. I do have no clue how many followers I have, so please, if you like a post, let me know! If you have tried the wine, and agree its totally awesome let me know!! Like wise, if you disagree, and think it blows, let me know! Really, this is just something I enjoy doing in my spare time [but who doesn't like to drink and eat?] and I thought it would be neat to share these flavors on the interwebz. And promote eating [& DRINKING] local. And yes I said interwebz. Nerd alert. Okay, go make Popsicles. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment