Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

Wine: By mail!

Recently, the Husband signed up with a wine website so we can earn more miles. Of course, when he told me wine was on the list of websites I said "do that one, do that one!" - I have no shame, if I can earn miles exploring the world of wine, sign me up baby!!!

Today we received our first shipment of Vino: a 6 bottle assortment from American Cellars Wine Club.



Chalkstone Vineyards 2011 Pinot Gris
Bridge Trail Vineyards 2010 Chardonnay
Iron Rock Cellars 2010 Sauvignon Blanc
Knoll Haven Winery 2011 Merlot
Doña Paula 2008 Cabernet Franc
XWinery 2009 Pinot Noir


5 of the 6 wines are from California: (Paso Robles(1), Napa(1), Santa Rosa (3). The Doña Paula is from Argentina.

I think it is a good assortment but I will be interested to see what future assortments carry as far as regions. It's at least diverse in the sense of grape varieties.


No comments:

Post a Comment