Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Bridesmaids

I am getting married in 5 months. After the initial bookings, the wedding plans took a back seat for the last 3 months. Now it's time to dive in, throw some money at things, and plan the details.


Asking your closest friends to be in your wedding party is a big deal, and I wanted them to feel very special. I had come across [this link] when I was searching wedding good on stumble upon and fell in love. A trip to the craft store, and a few hours later and I was almost done crafting and gluing invites for my girls.


To my relief, they all accepted, and we toasted the evening and the next few months. This was of course, back in February. Since then we've secured the dresses, discussed hair-do's, and talked shoes.

Luckily, I am not a bridezilla (I hope?) and my girls are easy going, so everything has been a breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment