Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Food: Burger Jones

Up in Burnsville there is a burger joint that is, pretty gosh darn good.

This place was introduced to me by a friend and I had to take my husband there with me. Any excuse for a good burger, right?

You can build your own burger, or have one from their menu. But the yummy-ness doesn't just begin there. They have a list of awesome, mouthwatering appetizers (like cheddar stuffed jalapenos, wrapped in bacon!)

And and a selection of milk shakes and malt's that is almost criminal.

And now I am just going to stop writing about the amazing-ness that is Burger Jone's Menu, and let the pictures speak for themselves.



Mushroom Swiss Burger with a side of Avocado Mayonnaise
Maple Glazed Sweet Potato Fries


Small, mushroom, caramelized onion and Gruyere burger, with BBQ sauce and a Chipotle Aioli

Best Ever Jalapeno Poppers

Best Ever Jalapeno Poppers




Salted Caramel Shake

No comments:

Post a Comment