Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Recipe: Sweet Potato Oven Fries

I saw this on pinterest the other day and had the hankering for sweet potato fries ever since!

I didn't follow the recipe. I made my own recipe. But doesn't that look good?!


I call these my : Single-Serving-Sweet-Potato-Fries-for-the- Eligible-Bachelor/ Person-who-Lives-with-Picky-Eaters.

you need, to make this single serving of deliciousity:

1 sweet potato - peeled and cut to look like french fries
1 tablespoon olive oil
Ground Pepper to taste
Kosher Salt to Taste
1 tsp-1 tablespoon dried parsley
1 small garlic clove (optional)

dipping sauce:

2 tablespoons sour cream
1 tablespoon greek yogurt
1/2 tsp SIRACHA sauce
Dash of Paprika


Cut your sweet potatoes and place on a foiled baking sheet [for easy clean-up!] Coat with olive oil, shake on seasonings add minced garlic. Get your hands dirty and mix it up!

Bake at 375 for 25 minutes or until soft and browned.

Cool.

Mix together sour cream, yogurt, and siracha. Dip your taters for a cool and spicey treat (and feel free to add more SIRACHA)

Dip and enjoy!


P.S. check out my super cool Wine Enthusiast DIY coaster set the Husband got me for Christmas! Super Neat-o, right?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment