Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

20 days

Until my freedom from the system. 20 days until I can pick up the aesthetics that I love and miss. No more nose to the grindstone, textbooks stacking the kitchen table while cookbooks are shunned and art and fashion blogs forgotten. 20 days until I can code a decent layout that embodies everything I am. 20 days. 20 days.

Just days of freedom and actual adulthood, yes, adulthood, await me. We will celebrate this monumental occasion by honoring wine, food, friends, art (of all kinds), fashion, books... aesthetics that feed the soul. Life is short.

In the words of MGMT - "I'm feeling rough, I'm feeling raw, I'm in the prime of my life.... this is our decision, to live fast and die young, we've got the vision, now let's have some fun".

Good night.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment